The Knowledge Schools Trust provides our pupils with a rigorous and extensive knowledge-rich education, alongside a deep and lasting respect for the values of a modern and diverse world. Our vision and ethos are driven by a common desire to overcome inequality of opportunity.
We aim for our schools will have the following characteristics:
- High aspirations, with a firm emphasis on academic achievement
- A rigorous knowledge-rich curriculum that draws from ‘the best that has been thought and said’.
- A comprehensive and non-academically selective intake
- Teachers who are expert in their subject, passionate about sharing their knowledge and committed to the school
- An approach to teaching that is based on research evidence about how pupils learn most effectively
- High expectations of pupil behaviour supported by outstanding pastoral care
- Active parental and community involvement
- A broad range of after-school clubs and activities
- A vibrant house system with healthy competition encouraged
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our school routines.
For our Primary Schools our values are to be:
For our Secondary school(s) our values are to embody:
- Hard Work
- High Standards